home.comcast.net/~diefight...tdown.mpeg

he gets bitch slapped at a show a week ago
posted by:
Snake Lynne
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Re: glen danzig getting beat up

Sun, August 1, 2004 - 11:10 AM
    Unbound Zine did an interview with Danny from North Side Kings (the guy who decks Danzig)
    ----------------------------------

UN: So I'm sure everyone now knows about your altercation with Danzig. I'm not sure if it's a good place to start, but I think it's a funny thing to see how far someone who started in the hardcore scene has strayed from what he once stood for. How exactly did you guys get on the same bill as Danzig anyway?

Danny: We have played in Tuba City a few times with Soulfly and became friendly with the promoter. We figured it would be a fun show. The kids up there go crazy, and it's fun to play for different crowds. I grew up with his music so I was real excited to play, and would never thought it would end up the way it did. I don't know what he was thinking when he threw me back. Did he expect me to have a jock shoving match or did he expect me to start yelling for it to be broke up?? He should know being from NJ - you lay your hands on someone, you better expect to get hit. I got a good lucky jab that shut him down. if I didn't, I am not so sure I would have been able to go the distance with him. But I was real fucking mad, and I forgot to take my blood pressure medicine that morning....

Recent topics in "Misfits Fiend Club"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Favorite Misfits Song Unsubscribed 98 July 16, 2011
MISFITS Canceled El Paso Show Victor (Lewis) 0 November 18, 2010
hello "tHe_UpRiSE! Unsubscribed 0 April 8, 2009
The Misfits Fashion Lable??? Celene 52 March 11, 2009